I’m just that crazy little cowgirl
The one who truly saw the real world
Stepped outside and saw the lightning
Heard the thunder calling my name
I’m not afraid to chase the northern lights
Because life isn’t meant to be so shut tight
My dreams are an endless sea of fun color
Like a rainbow who has just joined another
I heard the breeze singing songs to me
Couldn’t believe the Rain-man's dream
Listened close as the animals talked
And heard their grand stories all about
I’m just that crazy little cowgirl
The one who truly saw the real world
Stepped outside and saw the lightning
Heard the thunder calling my name
I chased the lightning bugs all around
Found the bull frog under the ground
Saw a wolf dart quickly behind a tree
Played with a bear cub on my knee
When I dream, I dream with no bounds
I lose myself in the funny shaped clouds
Chase the wild mustang through the brush
Hopping I can catch him, but I’m in no rush
I’m just that crazy little cowgirl
The one who truly saw the real world
Stepped outside and saw the lightning
Heard the thunder calling my name
Gotta heart as big a country spread
Two legs that’ll run until their dead
I’ll play and laugh hard all year long
Then do chores before supper is gone
Like a monkey in a tree I’ll play all day long
I’ll sing with the birds and find my own song
Hop the cattle fences and race through the corn
Playin horses till papa hollers from the back door
Cause I’m just that crazy little cowgirl
The one who truly saw the real world
Stepped outside and saw the lightning
Heard the thunder calling my name
Monday, November 30, 2009
Crazy Little Cowgirl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment