Where did the day go
When I used to know
That the sun would rise
And the moon would show
Where did the day go
When dawns first light
Always showed the way
And I knew it was right
Where did the day go
When life felt worth living
Each day, not as a show
But filled with peace giving
That day is here
That day is now
I’m going to stand
Not going to fear
I’ll make so the world
Stops pulling me down
Where did the day go
When things were black and white
When families all talked
And parents didn’t fight
Where did the day go
When giving was second nature
Stores were closed Sunday
And the homeless could find shelter
Where did the time go
When children could play outside
When we didn't abruptly fear
To give a stranger a ride
That day is here,
That day is now
I’m not going to stand
Not going to fear
I’ll make so the world
Stops pulling me down
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Where Did The Day Go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment