Knowing not, what to do
Thought my heart was over you
Wonder if you see my love
Know that I can’t rise above
Rise above the love I feel?
I can’t deny what is real
You took my hand, made me smile
Maybe it might take a while
I guess I’m just a dreamer
Got my head up in the clouds
Waiting on forever but
The rain starts fallin down
Gotta find that old umbrella
The one called solitude
The one I’ll never be without
When it comes to lovin you
Holding on to memories
Dreams like whispers in the breeze
Your smile is a good mystery
Oh my word you’re such a tease
You had my head a spinnin’ boy
That’s not cool, I’m not a toy
You’re not in to me that way
That’s just fine, now go away
I guess I’m just a dreamer
Got my head up in the clouds
Waiting on forever but
The rain starts fallin down
Gotta find that old umbrella
The one called solitude
The one I’ll never be without
When it comes to lovin you
Its gonna take some time you see
My hearts still taken, set it free
Thought you were the one for me
I was wrong, it’s a normal thing
I can’t believe I fell in love
Now it’s time to look above
Look above up to the clouds
No more tears, just sing out loud
I guess I’m just a dreamer
Got my head up in the clouds
Waiting on forever but
The rain starts fallin down
Gotta find that old umbrella
The one called solitude
The one I’ll never be without
When it comes to lovin you
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Umbrella's & Solitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment