When the rain is falling down
I feel new again inside
It’s the feeling of rejoice
Like an angel’s standing by
It’s the whisper of a breeze
That brings peace into my soul
And captures me like rain
Lets my spirit come alive
It’s the way the earth keeps turning
When all I do is whine
It’s the way the natural beauty
Helps me see the other side
It’s the sunrise in the east
That keeps me standing tall
It’s the start of each new day
That lets me pray for all
It’s the sunset in the west
That keeps me looking on
It’s the colors it does throw
That heals my mourning soul
It’s the way the earth keeps turning
When all I do is cry
It’s the way the natural beauty
Helps me see the other side
It’s the baby screaming loud
That keeps me up at night
When the night breaks into day
I’ll have to start again
The sound of little feet
Wakes me gently from my sleep
I quietly walk out
To find chaos all about
It’s the family life I’ve chosen
Nothing can compare
It’s these miracles God’s given
When I've found myself in prayer
It’s the hand prints on the wall
And the pictures on the fridge
That remind me deep inside
How blessed I am with kids
She’s graduating first
Without her two front teeth
She’s all a grin today
My little girl’s so sweet
But I know she’ll soon be grown
And have to find herself
She can’t stay with me forever
She’ll need to learn and grow
There’s my handsome little boy
Playing baseball little league
He’s got his daddy’s big blue eyes
And mommy’s knobby knees
I wish he’d stay this small and cute
For all eternity
But I know life must go on
Soon a man he’ll grow to be
So today I pray Dear, Lord
Please help them find their way
Help them find the path to take
That keeps them safe each day
Now the years have gone and passed
And now I’m watching from above
See my children love and grow
See life’s cycle come and pass
As I watch them through their lives
I cry rain to share their joy
And when they stand in need of faith
I send a gentle breeze their way
Cause soon we’ll all be together
In heavens loving arms
Cause that’s the plan the Lord has given
For us to love and have
When the rain is falling down
I feel new again inside
It’s the feeling of rejoice
Like an angel’s standing by
It’s the whisper of a breeze
That brings peace into my soul
And captures me like rain
Lets my spirit come alive
It’s the Lords plan that guides us
The nail prints in his hands
Is the price he paid so dearly
For us to live with God again
Cause soon we’ll all be together
In heavens loving arms
Cause that’s the plan the Lord has given
For us to love and have
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment