I can sometimes imagine
Your whisper in my ear
Like a crisp autumn breeze
That clams my fear
I can feel your tears
Like a summers rain
Fresh upon my cheeks
Full of incredible pain
Don't worry my love
My heart wont forget
The way you treated me
The way you held to it
One last dance
One last look
One last love
To never overlook
You treated me right
Just like royalty
A princess in disguise
You respected me
Don't leave without me
Don't look away
I'm coming with you
Just turn my way
Never agian
Will I let you go
Never again
Will I be so slow
One last dance
One last look
One last love
To never overlook
Love is braoder than the ocean
And deeper than the sea
It's binding and true
Just like you and me
I know the distance is hard
But it didn't hurt just me
It was painful for the both of us
Of that I can plainly see
The love in your eyes
Reflects so deeply in mine
Don't go any further
I'm waiting for you all the time
One last dance
One last look
One last love
To never overlook
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment