Monday, September 21, 2009
A thought on Sunsets
I love sunsets. They're so big and beautiful. They close one day and bring the night on. Night means rest for me. Sweet dreams to escape reality. A place where fairy tales and happily ever afters do come true. Where people don't argue and everyone is true to their word. And when I wake? The sunrise peaks through my blinds bringing new hope that today will be bright and filled with laughter and joy. Yes, I love sunsets. They close the bad days with a beautiful array of colors and calm a wounded heart. They give peace to the tiresome and bring rest to their eyes. They warm the body and refresh the mind. They remind us that God is close and he loves each and every one of us. So next time you get a chance to watch the sun set take it. Sit down and think about everything it sybolizes and enjoy the moment. If there is someone special in your life let them know. You can't tell them enough that you care for them. Never go a day without saying I Love You to those special people in your life because today may be their last and tomorrow they'll paint the sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment