How do you know
When the moment is right
When to stay grounded
And when to take flight
Is it a feeling
Deep within the soul
Or is it a rush
Like running with the bull
What do you say
How can you tell
Is there happily ever after
Like in a fairy tale
What does it mean
How will you know
Will it take time
Or will love just flow
How do you know
When the moment is right
When to stay grounded
And when to take flight
Is it the thudding
Of an excited heart
Knowing it's right
From the very start
Will the wind whisper softly
Love is here
Or will thunder roll inside
Like a storm so near
When the day finally comes
Will I be ready
Will my decision be firm
My answer steady
How do you know
When the moment is right
When to stay grounded
And when to take flight
How will I know
He's the one for me
The one to hold my heart
For all eternity
Will he hold my heart
And still set me free
Open my eyes
To see my destiny
Will he hold me close
When I feel fear
Calm my troubled heart
Wipe away my tear
How will I know
When the moment is right
When to stay grounded
And when to take flight
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment